हम सब में - WITHIN US

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hi

I have been thinking of starting a Blog for the last 6 months, but due to some reason or other I was not able start the same. Recently I traveled to the mythical “valley of flowers” and to my old school. In these one and half months, I have gone through more emotions then I have experienced in last one and half year. I felt, “it’s now or never”, if I don’t start a blog right now, I will never do it. I sharing some of my experiences here...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jolly,
    Its not usual to come across thoughts simple, honest, bare, unassuming and being capable of drawing sincere attention, and happy admiration !
    Wishing you the very best on this journey !
    Love n Regards,
    Gulzar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jolls,

    Nice 2 C ur another dimension of life. Another way to xpress urself N ur creative ideas as blog. Keep posting & all D best for ur new initiative....
    Cheers
    Jay

    ReplyDelete